SIZE MAP FOR YOUR SELECTION
Size “M/L” fit : HEIGHT Below 5’8″ & WEIGHT Below 160 lbs
HOW TO MAKE PANTYHOSE LAST LONG?
1, Choose the right size from our size chart.
2, Wash your pantyhose before you wear them. Fill the sink and add a little liquid starch to
the water. After they’re thoroughly dry, put them into a plastic bag and into the freezer
3, Prevent snags as you put the hose on. Wear a pair of cotton gloves or apply a good hand
lotion before handling your hosiery. Don’t put lotion on your legs, the dampness can make
your hose stick and pull.
4, Check your shoes for rough patches that can snag your hose.
5, Take off your hose when you get home and wash them out immediately. Rotating your
pairs will give them extra life.
HOW TO REPAIR PANTYHOSE RUNS
1, Stop runs with clear nail polish. Apply it to small holes and snags to keep runs from
developing Nail Polish.
2, If nail polish is not available, use hair spray. Spray on the area around the run, let dry, and
repeat, depending on the size of the run.
- Invisible, invisible! Transparent, transparent! As thin as air! And you can’t even see it.high-grade core silk material woven,light and comfortable,like your second layer of skin.
- T gusset, safety cryptotype, bid farewell to the black side;cotton Crotch, deodorant, anti bacteria, the protection of women’s health.
- Ultra Sheer,Control top,Full elastic waist band,Comfortable to wear, not tight, not rolled edge.Fit the sole design, transparent toe.
- One Size fits models heights under 5’8″, weights under 160 Ibs.1 Denier Ultra sheer;85% Nylon/14% Spandex/1% Cotton.
- Hand wash,No more than 104 degrees F water temperature,Cannot ironing.